Majmaah Journal of Health Sciences
A Journal Published By Majmaah University
The Majmaah Journal of Health Sciences shall be an international peer-reviewed journal, which intends to serve researchers through prompt publication of significant advances, and to provide a forum for the reporting and discussion of news and issues concerning health sciences.
To lead the debate on health and to engage, inform, and stimulate the academicians, researchers, and other health professionals in ways that will improve outcomes for patients.
To promote research & evidence-based practice in health sciences, so that a firm scientific knowledge base is developed, from which more effective practice may be evolved.
To ensure that the results of the research are rapidly disseminated to the practicing clinicians and educators, in a fashion that conveys their significance for knowledge, culture and daily life.
2024, Vol: 12, Issue: 1Majmaah J Heal Sci. Year: 2024, Volume: 12
- Quality Evaluation of Multiple-Choice Questions as an Assessment Tool for Medical Students
- A cross-sectional study comparing the use of e-cigarettes and traditional tobacco cigarettes among young Makkah people
- Prevalence of Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Among Students of Majmmah University, Saudi Arabia: Comparison Between Medical and Non-Medical Students
- Social Media Effects on the Academic Performance of
Undergraduate Medical Students in KSA
- The Effect of Educative Blog Health Education in Preparation for Childbirth on the Knowledge of Pregnant Women Primigravida Trimester III
- Measuring the Level of Job Satisfaction and Opportunities for Participation Empowerment of Health Workers in the Aseer Region
- The Relationship Between Pain, Daily Function, and Sleep Quality in Diabetic Neuropathy
- Knowledge and attitude of Down syndrome and prenatal screening among women in Hail, Saudi Arabia
- Pattern and Impact of gunshot injuries in Najran region, Saudi Arabia
- The Use of Augmented Reality Social Media Filters and Inter¬est to Pursue Aesthetic Procedures: Is There A Link?
- Awareness of Indications and Complications of Sleeve Gastrectomy among Obese and Overweight People in Saudi Arabia
- Knowledge, Perceptions, and Practice of Artificial Intelligence among Medical Students and Doctors at King Faisal University, Saudi Arabia
- Review on Bariatric Surgery in Human Immunodeficiency Virus Patients
- Primary cutaneous diffuse large B-cell lymphoma NOS with short-term relapse
- Chondromyxoid Fibroma In Skull: An Unusual Site
- Bilateral maxillary sinus hypoplasia